How do I add my payment information on Facebook in order to get paid?
To receive payments for Audience Network, you'll need to link your payout information. Keep in mind that only admins of the company account (property managers or admins) can add or update payout information.
Before you get started, you'll need:
- A tax identification number for you or your company, depending on who will receive the payments.
- A bank account that can receive payments in USD. See what steps you can take if your account can't accept USD. Please note that Audience Network does not pay to PayPal accounts.
To add your payout information:
- Go to Monetization Manager.
- Click on Manage next to the property you'd like to add payout information to.
- Click Property Settings, then Payouts.
- Click Add Payments Account.
Additionally, learn how to add your contact, banking and tax information.